The longer you stay, the more you save. Extend your journey and luxuriate in savings of up to 30%. learn more
Anantara Presidential Suite
The Presidential Suite is uniquely designed with contemporary and antique artwork, locally designed woven carpets and elegant Thai silk. Sleep in a master bedroom that offers a separate dressing room, massage suite, deep soaking tub and whirlpool. A superb suite for entertaining, enjoy hosting a gathering for up to 18 guests in the oversized living space. Share dinner with a party of 12 in the private dining room. Sip complimentary beverages from your min-bar, refilled daily.
Anantara Presidential Suite features:
- 344 square metres
- Located on 9th floor
- Outdoor pool and landscaped garden view
- Accommodates 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
- Suite can be configured to include up to 5 additional guest rooms each with a private entrance
- One rollaway bed or crib (Additional charge applies)
- King size bed
- Dressing room
- Marble bathroom with a deep tub and whirlpool
- Massage suite
- Two guest powder rooms
- Living space
- Dining room
- Television and DVD player
- Complimentary Handy smartphone
- Complimentary Mini bar, refilled daily
- Down pillows (hypoallergenic pillows available)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Writing desk
- High speed internet access
- Three dual-line telephones with multi-language voicemail
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
** Complimentary Smartphone/WiFi Hotspot.
Stay connected with a complimentary Handy smartphone in every room. Use it in and out of the hotel for unlimited calls, texts and internet – or as a WiFi hotspot for your personal devices. Explore the city with ease.
Photo & MediaView Room Gallery
Ratings & ReviewsRead reviews
All bookings made on anantara.com will be rewarded with daily dining credit. Suite bookings will also receive the additional benefit of complimentary Kasara Lounge access.